Waddle World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jimmy's WW closed forever?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
beeg

Number of posts : 1
Referral : Myself... I used to be an admin here.
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Jimmy's WW closed forever? Empty
PostSubject: Jimmy's WW closed forever?   Jimmy's WW closed forever? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:25 pm

Quote :
ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS, FORMER MEMBERS, AND DEPARTED MEMBERS OF WADDLE WORLD FORUMS...

For the past week, the whole forum's focus changed to one giant, pointless flame war and spammers constantly came back to overrun the place with continuations of it all. Since that drove everyone off, and everything was out of control and everything had screwed up, we've packed our bags.

Waddle World Forums 3.0 and the old 2.0 forum have been closed for an indefinite period of time.

If you have any further questions or comments, please send a message to me on YouTube (user: Jimmy57452) or by email (sonicfan574 at gmail dot com, if you start spamming my email for this for illegitimate reasons, you will be reported to your email host for intended spam).

At the time and date of closure (1:10PM MST on 11/1/2008), this forum had been up for 21 days, 3 hours, and 12 minutes. The old forums have been up for 1 year, 58 days, 15 hours, and 10 minutes.

I apologize to those who are confused, angry, or are going to miss this place.

If the forums do re-open, every current registered member will be sent an email regarding it.

All the best and goodbye, General Sonicfan (Sonicfan574, Jimmy574)
This was after he became obsessed with banning anyone who dared to disagree with him, especially on Sonic games. He even banned me for politely stating why I disliked Sonic.

Pathetic. Just pathetic. In other news, I've started my own music forum.
Back to top Go down
Chao19
Penguinistrator
Penguinistrator

Number of posts : 40
Referral : Mickey
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy's WW closed forever?   Jimmy's WW closed forever? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:32 pm

Finally, this little WW wannabe has left us.He was so pathetic.

He started in September 2007, eh?
We started in May 2007, so in his face!I knew his forum would finally crash and burn. Crazy Penguin
Back to top Go down
Greenday

Number of posts : 17
Referral : Waddle
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy's WW closed forever?   Jimmy's WW closed forever? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:53 am

You can thank me, beeg and Drew... though the forums died a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Chao19
Penguinistrator
Penguinistrator

Number of posts : 40
Referral : Mickey
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy's WW closed forever?   Jimmy's WW closed forever? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:06 pm

I already heard of what you guys did.I was really amazed, I thought you guys left us for his side.

I don't really think we should be talking about this though..
Back to top Go down
Waddle50008
Penguinistrator
Penguinistrator

Number of posts : 102
Infractions : Pony?
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy's WW closed forever?   Jimmy's WW closed forever? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:46 pm

Good to know, locked..
Back to top Go down
http://waddle-world.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy's WW closed forever?   Jimmy's WW closed forever? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jimmy's WW closed forever?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Waddle World :: Off Topic :: General Chat-
Jump to: