Waddle World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wow...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonicfan

Number of posts : 7
Referral : Waddle.
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Wow... Empty
PostSubject: Wow...   Wow... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:08 pm

Waddle/moderators, why did you delete my entire topic? All I did was give advice and tell you about trademarks/copyrights, and told you to stop disrupting my board.

If all you want to do is hide your ass from embarassment, that's cheap. As soon as I find the saved file, I will put it back up. You can't even accept the truth, and you're certainly not respectable since you always send spammers/hackers/spies to other sites, like INNOCENT ones. No wonder your site is as dead as hell, and I don't mean that as an insult.

If you really don't want to accept the truth and want moderation/administration powers go straight to your head, then delete this too while you're at it.
Back to top Go down
brett favre

Number of posts : 11
Referral : idk
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Wow... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow...   Wow... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:10 pm

It is simple,waddle is sad he is wrong,he just cannot accept he is wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sonicfan

Number of posts : 7
Referral : Waddle.
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Wow... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow...   Wow... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:12 pm

Wait, New Guy moved the topic to god knows where, I searched my own posts.

NG, that is the entire truth. I have no jealousy in this site whatsoever, I was posting something because Waddle was being an ass to everyone at my site and I wanted to post that to stop the fighting, but it brought up a big flame. I suggest you do read it.
Back to top Go down
New Guy

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Wow... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow...   Wow... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:58 pm

Sonicfan wrote:
Wait, New Guy moved the topic to god knows where, I searched my own posts.

NG, that is the entire truth. I have no jealousy in this site whatsoever, I was posting something because Waddle was being an ass to everyone at my site and I wanted to post that to stop the fighting, but it brought up a big flame. I suggest you do read it.

Will Do, However for now I would really appreciate it if you don't post any other topics that can create Wars and so on. If I find you have right and reason I will let you post.

~New Guy

Last edited by New Guy on Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
New Guy

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Wow... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow...   Wow... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:58 pm

Hi, I read your post and there is nothing I can really do because I don't have the material needed to base a conclusion on. Besides, I think it is foolish to fight over a forum name.

I don't know what waddle thinks nor do I really care at this point, all I want is for this forum to pursue it's journey and to get bigger then it is. I would really find it immature to send users to attack an other forum and on behalf of the Waddle World Community I sincerely apologize and hope you find a way to let go of the sad and un-needed events that both of our forums had to endure during this period of time.

Users From this Forum should stop fighting on your forums and the same should happen on your side.
For now I don't know who is right with the Law agreements and all, however I don't think this is the way to act.
If forum members keep spamming your forum please ban them and contact me or Waddle. Now I would politely ask you to leave our forums and return to yours until Waddle Arrives to settle the issue, that I really can't solve now.

Thank you for your understanding,
Best regards,
~New Guy
[Board Leader]

P.S:
Greenday I deleted your post as it's not doing any good. We understand our differences and let go. Posting such provoking statements will only end up in more fighting. Regardless of who is right or wrong I want all this to stop or members will suffer the consequences.
Back to top Go down
Greenday

Number of posts : 17
Referral : Waddle
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Wow... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow...   Wow... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 2:31 am

Heck... I agree with you, Sonicfan. (because all of your statements are from Drew's topic)
Well, the fight is pretty pointless. Waddle... spamming is just stupid and a waste of time. So is 'hacking', or in other words sending a member to become administrator then alter the forum. Anyway, the fight should end... very pointless.
Sonicfan, letting you know "bai bai" means "baby"... lol
Back to top Go down
MR Judorules
Flash Developer

Number of posts : 31
Infractions : Millions!!!
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Wow... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow...   Wow... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 7:20 am

Agreed, users should stop fighting, but shouldn't have a whole topic about it.
We will stop this fighting.

Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wow... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow...   Wow... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wow...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Waddle World :: Off Topic :: General Chat-
Jump to: