Waddle World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uhh, Hey?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
IcyBoy

Number of posts : 1
Referral : Member of Jimmy's Old Waddle World
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Uhh, Hey? Empty
PostSubject: Uhh, Hey?   Uhh, Hey? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:34 pm

This place is a wasteland, it seems, so I'm near certain this isn't going to be seen. But, if it is, what the hell happened? I'm from Jimmy's old Waddle World, and I've Google Waddle World from time to time to see what would come up. Well, seeing as it looks like Jimmy's is dead, and this one is more recent, I've gotta know that I missed. I know Waddle's and Jimmy's WW were always clawing and fighting, but what was the straw that broke the camel's back? The other thing is, Greenday and Smileygurl were two good friends of mine when I used Jimmy's WW, and I wouldn't mind getting to talk to them. Well, as I said, I'm sure this isn't going to be read, but, if it is, can someone shed some light on this for me?
Back to top Go down
aaaaaaa

Number of posts : 2
Referral : .
Registration date : 2014-10-06

Uhh, Hey? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhh, Hey?   Uhh, Hey? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 2:15 am

Hey. Are you still checking this post?
Back to top Go down
aaaaaaa

Number of posts : 2
Referral : .
Registration date : 2014-10-06

Uhh, Hey? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhh, Hey?   Uhh, Hey? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 1:08 am

Send me a private message as soon as you see this, I'll pass on everything I know
Back to top Go down
Makeveli

Number of posts : 1
Referral : None
Registration date : 2015-03-03

Uhh, Hey? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhh, Hey?   Uhh, Hey? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 2:29 am

Woah, weird Nostalgia rush. I'm brett from Jimmy's forum. This is about the only forum left I visited from Waddle World days. Drew's Banjo site seems to be gone, and sadly Jimmy's WW looks to be fried, which really sucks. Even though I was probably pretty damn cringey in the old days, it is still always fun to see that just for nostalgia sake, and now I'll never get too D:.

Still pretty cool seeing this forum still working though, boy we got into some pointless fights. I don't know if you saw the final parts of Jim's WW, but basically a lot of fights happened. A ton. Eventually it all got shut down. Really is a shame that everyone couldn't work out their differences. The fighting was once again pointless. Don't know much about how to get into contact with Smileygurl and Greenday. I had Greenday on PSN for a while but he removed me. I'm pretty sure I have smileygurl added on XBL, but if the account I'm thinking is her is really her, it hasn't been on for years.

Still, really neat to see some form of life on this forum. I was in like 6th grade when these sites were populated, now I'm graduating High School in a month or 2. I remember being at bloox's house, alternating between playing WoW, spamming chat rooms, and checking Waddle World.

Anyway, sorry to get all nostalgiay and stuff. I wasn't even really a member of this site, but it's about the only thing I can find that had any attachment to Jimmy's WW.

Oh and I also remember you Icy, you and capn crunch were real life friends?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uhh, Hey? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhh, Hey?   Uhh, Hey? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uhh, Hey?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Waddle World :: Off Topic :: Introductions/Farwells-
Jump to: